9001 : 2008 Certified Company
» Plastic Pipes
Ask for Price
offer our clients HDPE pipes which are manufactured from 100% virgin grade
HDPE compounds. HDPE pipes have an average life of more than 50 years under
normal working conditions. Our hdpe pipes are offered in all standards such
as ISI-4984, ISO-4427, DIN-8074 and different grades like PE-63, PE-80,
PE-100 & newly invented PE 100+ material approved by international
agencies like Bodycote, Germany. Our hdpe pipes are available in sizes
ranging from 20 mm up to 1000 mm OD, and pressure varying from 2.5 Kg/Cm2 up
to 20 Kg/Cm2. customization is done as per the clients specific needs.
- Size: 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4
- Unit Length: 6m
- Color: Black
|Advantage of Polyethylene Pipes
- High impact and breakage resistance.
- Very high resistance to direct sunlight (uv resistance for long
time. This is supplied by ultraviolet light resistance agent mixed
to the PE raw material.
- There is no need to take protection precautions at the time of
installation like cathodic protection.
- Availability of connection at a place out of the trench.
- Advantage of being not affected from earth movements like
landslide , earthquakes , etc.
- PE pipes require less fittings for connection because they are
elastic and in many place they do not require connection where the
other types do. Because PE pipes are bendable with a radius of 20
times of its out diameter. The other pipe type do not have this
- Advantage of mobilization of the PE pipe production facilities.
This enable very big saving in transport costs for projects where
large diameter pipes are required.
- Advantage of higher durability & advantage of easy
installation and transport without material loss.
- PE pipes do not require concrete block at the place like bending
and tee separations.
- PE pipes do not require welding characteristics.
- Very good adoption to earth movements.
- Many different pressure resistance option, PE pipe can be
produced resistant to 12 different pressure class from 2.5 bar up to
- High resistance to chemical, not affected from corrosion ,
decaying and abrasion.
- Advantage of perfect leak proof no crack no break and no
- Advantage of safe application in irregular surface like sea,
river, lake passages at place where there can be no sockets etc.
- Availability of more than one connection method (butt welding.
Electrofusion welding , push fit sockets etc.)
- Advantage of having perfectly smooth internal surface because of
this advantage of PE pipes in comparison to the other pipe
types.This brings considerable saving in the overall cost of the
line and the services costs.
- PE pipes have the advantage of very long service life under
- PE pipes are light in weight, which enable the installation with
high speed at places.
- PE pipes are elastic, which is a big advantage during the
earthquake or any other earth movements. This characteristics also
big advantage in transport (coiling up to 125 mm diameter and in